Sunday 4 September 2011

OMG! how scary was that episode of Dr Who last night? 
I'm not good with creepy dolls as it is, but when that first one showed itself on the screen i jumped out of my skin! I was eating a piece of chocolate cake and the plate and cake went flying out of my hand all over the sofa. Played on my mind later too when walking down the long dark corridor here....
....Mmmwwwaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I've been cleaning all day today whilst Gav did the shop, house all ship shape for our  visitors (Gav's parents) tomorrow.  We're up and off early to Shrewsbury to do a little shopping before picking them up.

As promised here are some of my photos from last weekend


Jewellery Parade

 Sculpture

 Trevor
 Zandra Rhodes sculpture
 Andrew Logan's travelling Sculpture Museum
 Scary!!!! and no, it;s not real
 Vintage Coach
 Vaynor Hall
 Andrew Logan
 Magical Models



“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities.
Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”
Gloria Steinem