Wednesday 26 January 2011

WOYWW - (First for me)



So excited, my first WOYWW. Although this is my temporary workdesk which is my kitchen table at the moment as it's easier to keep an eye on the shop from there, plus it's warmer!!! Will be back to my other desk next week hopefully. This was taken this morning at 9.00am, it's how i left it last night. I'm having fun with felt jewellery, these are needlefelted brooches ready for the shop, but i've also done some bracelets using the wet felting technique, which.....er.... needs a little working on, i need to pay more attention to the instructions, but i always feel there are other ways to do things and if you think "outside the box" so to speak, you get different and sometimes more interesting results, not sure if it's a problem or not yet!!!!.

Had a funny moment yesterday when I had hands full of soap suds and someone came into the shop, i couldn't grab a towel quickly enough to dry them off as Lizzie puppy also decided she'd run into the shop! i had to grab her quickly and ended up transferring all the soap suds on to her which was so comical but at least got them off my hands!!! I Wish i could have taken a photo, she looked so funny and confused covered in soap, but they were gone by the time i got back!
Have a great wedenesday everyone, doing Valentine cards this week, and i haven't made any cards for ages so wish me luck.