Saturday 22 May 2010

So sad....

Yesterday we lost our dog, our beautiful gorgeous girl, Amber.
She became poorly a few weeks ago after developing a limp, but as she had hip dysplasia we thought she'd just overdone it. When she didn't get better we took her to the vet who gave her some painkillers and arranged an x-ray.
The x-ray took place yesterday at 3pm when they discovered cancer in both her back legs, she was in a lot of pain and they suspected the cancer had travelled throughout her little body. We had less than an hour to make a decision on whether to bring her round or let her go.
We're all absolutely devastated.

I'm sorry I can't find the motivation to post much at the moment, please bear with me.
"My Little Dog...a heartbeat at my feet"
~Edith Wharton

the shop is going well, we're currently putting out the stock.
We're having a launch party next Thursday 27th May between 4pm and 8pm, you're welcome if you live near enough to attend.